Type-Test LV Distribution Systems up to 6300A according to IEC60439-1
- Tested by type and in compliance with IEC 60439-1
- a flexible and modular system designed for maximum security and reliability
- Specially designed and tested for Schneider Electric components: the world leader in protection and control, the company guarantees the highest performance and safe handling of components
We focus on safety, reliability and adaptability to meet the highest requirements
- approved IEC60439-1 compliance which guarantees a wide range of thermal ramps and short-circuits resistance
- built-in arc resistor
- earthquake / seismic resistance
- abrasive media protection
There are both removable and fixed designs in all low-voltage applications (required for large industrial plants, large commercial buildings and infrastructures, etc.).
- Electric distribution with Schneider circuit breakers: busbar rated value up to 6300A
- fully centralized and modular motor control with state-of-the-art Telemecanique components: traditional and intelligent Motor control centers (MCC / iMCC), variable speed drives and road vehicles.
- Power factor and harmonic compensation with Schneider capacitors: high performance, high safety and long life installation thanks to the design.
Provides close proximity to the project to be realized:
- by Schneider Electric’s own regional equipment factories, known for their high engineering skills
- or by Schneider Electric licensed partners globally and continuously monitored by Schneider Electric
- Close the customer to better understand the requirements and provide greater flexibility in project management.
Schneider-Electric’s most high-quality switching panels
Equipment of low-voltage switching panels
- Safety, reliability and performance have been designed and tested on the basis of the components belonging to Schneider Electric’s worldwide brands (Merlin Gerin and Telemecanique) (in accordance with IEC 60439-1).
- A unique repository of local differences, providing flexibility in project management, adaptation to local project applications and end-user requirements
- Manufactured only by the licensed partners of Schneider Electric or Schneider Electric, considering the end user to ensure the highest quality.
- A large installed base in all industrial and high power consumption sectors, in harsh environments and under heavy work conditions.
- Medium and large scale industrial plants: Mining, Oil & Gas, Paper Hammer and Paper, manufacturing industry, Metal processing etc.
- Medium / large scale trade and construction sites: Shopping centers, Hotels etc.
- Infrastructures: Water treatment, Airport / Ports, local electricity distribution etc.